Most businesses today are choosing popular CMS platforms such as WordPress, Joomla and Drupal to develop their websites. Why? Simply because this gives them total control over their website. The user-friendliness, flexibility and availability of online support are elements that shouldn't be underestimated.
At IronMonk, our team is experienced in all major platforms. If you would like to have your website built using one of them, enquire now and tell us a bit about what you need done. We will do our best to supply a solid, optimized and easily manageable website that even the totally computer illiterate can administer. (After a short training of course!)
Advantages of using a CMS:
- The ability to update and change your content anytime, anywhere and using any web browser. You can update your website from your office, your home or from your laptop, sitting on a beach in the Carribbean.
- Your site's content will be displaying using latest web standards. This increases accessibility and makes your content more SEO-friendly. (It has been proven that Search Engines give higher value to websites that comply with the web standards)
- The CMS has a built-in search capability, fully customizable.
- Room to grow - Easily add forums, classifieds, shopping carts and other community building features, set up RSS feeds for your growing content, have users subscribe to newsletters, and much more. The Open Source CMS platforms are updated virtually by thousands of developers worldwide.
- You are not trapped with a single web developer that you have to call everytime you need to update your website. Your CMS is an open source software product understood by thousands of users and developers.
Here is what our team can do for you:
- Install and set up an open source content management system (CMS), using either WordPress, Joomla, Drupal.
- Customize and tweak the CMS based on your design requirements.
- Move your existing content into it (if you have any)
- Train you to use the CMS and update your website yourself
- Offer Consultancy services afterwards for whenever you need a major change in your website that requires our expertise. (For example: moving servers, changing domain name, etc...)